Why in the world do you want to invest in a swimming pool? No doubt it provides some benefits for you and your family but it is definitely a pricey investment that will need plenty of consideration. A swimming pool is fun and enjoyable for the whole family. To transform your backyard in your private oasis will provide for your much needed avenue to bring family, friends and neighbors together for a special celebration or just chilling out over a public holiday.Click here to find more about- inground pool kits.
You have duly researched over the web and worked out your budget to invest in that dream pool. After checking out Kelowna fiberglass swimming pools and giving consideration to the usage, weather as well as the topography of your backyard, you have made your final decision. There’s going to be a new fiberglass swimming pool in your backyard soon. These are the most likely reasons why you have decided on a fiberglass pool.
1. Fiberglass swimming pools are averagely priced depending on the size and shape. It is simpler to be assembled onto your backyard for a quicker use of your dream pool. While a concrete pool may take up to a few months to complete, a fiberglass pool can be ready in just a number of days.
2. Unlike the traditional concrete pools, fiberglass swimming pools are one-piece shells pre-fabricated at the factory and then transported to your backyard. After the ground has been excavated, the pool is laid directly into the hole. The fiberglass pools come with a smooth, non-porous surface which does not interact or affect your pool water’s chemistry or pH balance.
3. Fiberglass pools are ideal choice as a permanent pool since they are 17 time stronger than concrete.
It does not deteriorate and develop cracks as easily as the concrete type whereby you will save cost of resurfacing, re-plastering or grouting. It is flexible and bends with the ground instead of splitting or popping and can withstand straying tree roots underground.
4. Fiberglass swimming pools do not require harsh cleaning and the use of strong chemicals which may cause healthy issues for swimmers. Less frequency of cleaning makes it a popular choice too. These needs provides for lower maintenance costs and time.
5. In the long haul, you will save on your electricity bill as fiberglass pools uses lower that the concrete pools. The reason being that the pumps and filtering system do not need to work longer hours to keep your swimming pool clean. Algae formations are easily brushed away.
6. Due to the flexibility of the fiberglass pools that can withstand expanding soil conditions and pressures due to changing temperatures, you could actually have your fiberglass swimming pool assembled at any period from the warmest to the coldest seasons.
7. Fiberglass swimming pools can come in various types that include sport pools, lap pools, patio pools or even spas. There are an assortment of designs and colors with popular features like built-in spas, water features, wading pool, sunbathing shelves, steps, therapy jets and not forgetting pool lightings.
8. Fiberglass swimming pools provides for safety to swimmers compared to the rough surfaces of the concrete pools which can lead to scraped skin, red tipped fingers and bleeding toes. Swimsuits undergo quicken wear and tear due to contact with the rough surfaces. Fiberglass pools also provide the assurance of a non-slip surface to ensure safe swimming.
Whatever your real reasons may be for choosing a fiberglass swimming pool, all types of pool have their very own advantages and disadvantages. It is a matter of weighing one against the other but most importantly, it boils down to dollars and cents. While the fiberglass pools may cost more upfront, this will be offset in the longer haul due to lower maintenance costs.